• Madura Road in Gulf Breeze
• Marshall Road (no thru traffic) in Milton
• Oriole Street in Milton
• Andrew Jackson in Floridatown
• Michael Drive in Milton
• Pearson Road in Milton
• Road leading to South Garcon Boat Ramp
• Road leading to Archie Glover Boat Ramp
• Choctaw Field Road
• Both bridges on Henry Street in Bagdad
Closures due to other hazards:
• Dogwood Drive in Milton (northbound only) is closed due to power line down
• Byrom Street at Outer Drive open with hazards due to a tree down in Milton
• Audiss Road open with hazards due to tree down between Williams Edge and Ventura Blvd in Bagdad
Watches and warnings still in effect:
• The beaches are still closed to swimming. Stay out of the water.
• Tropical storm warning
• Flood warning
• Coastal areas still have a storm surge warning
• If you are a Gulf Power customer, you can check power outages at outagemap.gulfpower.com/external.
• For EREC customers, check erecoutagemap.com.
Santa Rosa County School District
• Santa Rosa County Schools will be in session on Monday.
• First appearance hearings in Santa Rosa County on Sun., Oct. 8, have been rescheduled to 3 p.m.
Garcon Point Tolls
• Cash toll collections for Garcon Point Bridge will be managed through toll-by-plate to ensure the safety of toll collection staff. Cash-paying customers will be invoiced for tolls and NOT charged an administrative fee during that period. Cash collection is expected to resume at 5 a.m. Monday. Customers using SunPass and other transponders will not be affected.
Santa Rosa County BOCC Offices/Landfill
• All Santa Rosa County offices and the Central Landfill will be open on Monday.
Pensacola State College
• The college will remain closed through Sunday, Oct. 8. All activities and classes, whether on campus or online, are canceled during this time. The college will resume normal operations, activities and class schedules on Monday, Oct. 9.
• Navarre Pier expects to reopen Sunday when it is safe to do so.
• The Take a Kid Fishing event, Navarre Fishing Rodeo and Fish Navarre Weekend have been rescheduled (pending approval) for October 21 and 22. For more information, visit www.takeakidfishingnavarre.com or www.fishnavarreweekend.com.
Gulf Islands National Seashore:
• Gulf Islands National Seashore is closed.
• Citizens may call (850) 983-INFO (4636) with questions.
• Read Navarre Newspaper
• Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
• Monitor trusted weather resources: National Hurricane Center.